Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day 1 and 2 recap: The curtain is lifting!

Yesterday was great! I ate slowly and concentrated on how I felt as I ate. I also tried to taste my food more than I usually do. I came in a little low on my calories, but I figure that being a few calories off of 1200 won't kill me, especially after the last 2 weeks of eating so much.

As far as exercise went, man it was hard! I did my strength and and hour on the treadmill. Our treadmill is in a small room with very little ventilation. Guess who was dripping with sweat at the end of the work out. Overall I felt good about what I did, and am still motivated to keep going.

Today I did cardio. To be specific I did Turbo Jam cardio party 1. It was fun, but difficult. Still I made it through and am sticking to my guns about eating healthy. I don't know what our plans for dinner are tonight, but hopefully it will be enough to satisfy me and achieve my calorie goal.

So the first two days have been a success. I am keeping my goals in mind. Of course the usual healthy goals, but also going on a cruise for my 30th birthday and getting down to healthy weight so that I can have children. Those are the big motivators right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment