Monday, October 1, 2012

I've been kidding myself.

You know that feeling where you have been working hard and not seeing any results and you feel like you have somehow been cheated? That has been me....except without the working hard. Today is our first day back from a 2 week hiatus in Seattle. I have definitely gained weight from all the eating out and laying around. Don't get me wrong I was expecting to gain weight, I just had hoped it would be less.

So today I was honest with myself and said, "Self, we really haven't been trying." So today I have started again. I have eaten well so far (Fiber One for breakfast, a salad with protein and fruit for lunch) and plan on finishing the day with a healthy dinner. I am also planning on doing some strength and cardio later, but first I am going to take a nap, because I feel like I am about to fall over.

I will try to find a way to post my workouts on here, other than typing them out. I have planned for the whole month of October! The goal is to finish all of those workouts and lose about 4 lbs. I am hoping my weight will decrease 4 lbs., but if it is only 4 lbs. of calories, well that is fine as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment