Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I'm still here...just taking my time!

  I have been pretty inconsistent in blogging I know. The problem is our Internet crapped out last week, and with the long weekend we couldn't call until today. Alas, it is still out. I am currently at the school using their computer because I had volunteering to do today. Hopefully our Internet will be up and running again soon.

  Meanwhile, I have been doing well withe consistently walking the dog and drinking water. Yay! Calorie intake leaves something to be desired. I have a really hard time staying at 1200 calories, so I think I am going to have to up my range to 1500. Exercise is going slow. I am having to work my way back up to doing Turbo Jam every day. The first day I did it felt great. The second day my left knee began to feel funny toward the end. The next day I had a minor incident of my knee suddenly hurting as I went downstairs. SO I took a break and plan on working out again tonight.

  I hope to be blogging regularly again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment