Wednesday, September 5, 2012

No more excuses!

So I had a long discussion about my weight with my husband last night. He is very supportive. He is also good at inadvertently pointing out how I am sabotaging myself. After about half an hour he had successfully demonstrated that the only problem I was really suffering from was a serious lack  of commitment. Sigh.

  I know I posted a lot about being committed, but that doesn't make it any easier. Basically my problem is I am building walls where there don't need to be any. There are enough hours in the day for me to get everything done, I just need to do it. I can get up early, I can go to bed later, I can structure my day to help me succeed. I just need to do it, and accept that it is going to be a long, hard road. So I am going to do that.

  Today I started tracking my calories on Calorie Count again. This web site has helped a lot of people, and I think it will help me too if I am faithful. I have tried using it in the past, but have always gotten sucked into the message boards and then become to obsessed with everything. SO I am trying to stay away from the message boards, and just count my calories and activities.

  I am definitely going to stick to my exercise plan, and do my best to stay positive, and not obsess about food. Hopefully it will work out. Today I am at a bit of a loss as to what  to plan for lunch. This is a possible problem area. If I don't plan I just eat what looks good, and then eat too much. I am thinking possibly a salad with some skim mozzarella and turkey pepperoni....that sounds good!

  Now I have to start the day. I have a lot to do, and I can't sit in front of my computer and expect to accomplish things! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment