Monday, September 10, 2012

Working out is...well...working out?

 So I have been doing Turbo Jam the past couple of days and it has been really fun! It has mainly been cardio, with a little strength thrown in. However, today I am going to try The Firm Bootcamp video I have. I am a little nervous, because apparently there is a lot of lunging, squatting, and strength training involved between the cardio. Yipes!

  When I did the firm Dance video last week it was hilarious. I have never been a dancer, and lets just be glad that no one was around to see me flailing around in the living room. usually I could catch up with the routine about half way through, but there was never any guarantee that I would perform the moves correctly, or even the same way twice. Oh well.

  Overall I had fun doing the work out, but I didn't really sweat or get out of breath. So until I can learn the moves better and bump up the intensity, I think I am going to have to use it as an extra workout when I feel like doing more. At least it gives me something to move to.

  After Bootcamp today I may have to try and do some Turbo Jam, I'm not sure how effective I am going to be since I can't remember what is in the video. Blehh. The thing I am looking forward to a lot is starting Slim in 6 again. Hopefully between that and Turbo sculpt I can get some muscle built up.

Well, wish me luck. I have a lot to do today, including going food shopping. Hopefully I will continue to make good choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment